Thursday, February 20, 2020

Why use PDF? Still using PDF?

Tags

I Raised Cinderella Preciously Chapter 4

IRCP

If you want to skip this, the links for IRCP are on the bottom!

First of all I'm sorry for the delay! Due to work that piled up and eventually had to work overtime to the point of falling ill. For IRCP chapter 4 I originally wanted to post it early March, but fortunately I managed to finish it late February. Please enjoy!

Back again to the reason why using PDF instead of directly posting it on a blog. I raised this topic because many asked. The first reason is because this translation is not official and there is a very high probability that the original publisher will claim copyright. If only claiming copyright is not too much of a problem, it becomes a problem if my blog is deleted because of that.

I've seen a lot of unofficial translation blogs that were deleted due to copyright issues. Even some blogs don't get any warning and suddenly the blog has been deleted. I do not want that to happen. That is the first reason.

The second reason, because I do not want to be dizzy later. What do you mean? This means that if what I mentioned above (copyright). If you post it on a blog and the blog is deleted because of copyright, to restore it must create another new blog and post it again one by one (very inconvenient if there are many posts in it). But if you use PDF, at most only PDF files are deleted and only need to re-upload the PDF files.

So will you still use PDF? After doing meditation I finally got enlightened. For the future, I will use a separate blog that is not indexed by search engines and post it on Page rather than Post. And if anyone asks again why posted on Page is not directly in the Post. I'll answer it here too! :v

The reason is simple. Because it is shorter and easier to remember. :v

Confused by the statement above?

Simply put, if you post it in the Post it will be like this: blogname.blogspot.com/yyyy/mm/title-post.html

But if you post it in the Page it will be like this: blogname.blogspot.com/p/title-post.html

/p/ is shorter than /yyyy/mm/ and is also easier to remember because /yyyy/mm/ will vary depending on the year and month when posting it.

* * *

I Raised Cinderella Preciously Chapter 4

Here, the links:


A Cup of Coffee with Sweet Sugar! (Support me by using this link)

Raw Meat Again! ((If you want to know the raw. Maybe want to help, too.)

Prev | TOC | Next

Related Posts

This Is The Newest Post


EmoticonEmoticon